Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

About Me

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tag - a thon part 2--Two things

Tag # 3

Two Things
Got this Two Things Meme from Joey. :)

1. Two names I go by: Sheila and May
2. Two things I am wearing right now: long sleeves pajama top and pajama
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Love and trust
4. Two things I like to do: spend time with Bianca and mom, christmas shopping :)
5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: a new job, new dining and sala set?
6. Two things I did last night: bought Bianca a toy and played with Bianca's new toy
7. Two things I ate today: Mcdo's chicken mc nuggets and fries =)
8. Two persons I last spoke to: my mom and my sister
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: more christmas shopping and go to work (ugh!)
10. Two favorite days of the week: Saturday and Sunday
11. Two favorite holidays: Christmas and New year
12. Two favorite beverages: orange juice and iced tea 13. Two things about me that you may not have known: I'm a math wiz (wink wink wink)....
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: Industrial ENgineer and Workforce officer
15. Two movies I would watch over and over: conspiracy theory and pretty woman
16. Two places I have lived: Laguna and QC( bothin th phils though so dunno if this would count...haven't lived anywheree outside the Phils yet =))
17. Two of my favorite food: chocolates and ice cream
18. Two places I would rather be right now: in Laguna with my mom, daughter, sister and nieces and in Canada with my sister =)

And here is another question: What are the 5 gifts you would buy for Yourself this Christmas, if you had unlimited income?
And here are my answers.
1. A house and lot! (plus all the appliances and furnitures)
2. A new car
3. An educational plan for my daughter
4. all the toys and gears and baby stuffs for my little one
5. a rolex

1 comment:

theworkingmom said...

Thank you so much for answering this tag :) -- Joey