Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

About Me

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

What is your Greatest Fear as a Mom?

Tag carnival by nice

Thanks nice for the tag...shucks i might get too emotional answering this =)

My Answer:
Yeah, like most moms, i fear too that i wouldn't be my daughters number 1...so like nice, i too, am taking extra effort in caring for my child after work and on weekends and every chance i got...no matter how tired i am...im not saying though that im just doing this to be her number 1...no, i just really love spending time with her...and if this would lead to her making me the number 1 in her life then i guess, time spent really paid off...

On a larger scale, being the human that I am and given all my imperfections, I fear that I(might) fall short on being a mom and not be able to bring out the best in my daughter...

There! good question nice =)

1 comment:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Thanks for doing the tag Sheila. Yeah, spending time with our kids is a priority kahit na gaano na tayo kapagod. In the end it pays off di naman.

If you're interested to look at what other mom's think, visit the mommastuff blog. Nasa featured post yung mga links.

N!cE
http://www.mommastuff.com
http://www.nicemorning.net