Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

About Me

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Random thoughts…

I got off the office around 545PM, I can just stay in BMP and wait for joy; for sure I wouldn’t wait too long cause she’s already on her way. There I saw joy; I surreptitiously hid behind the car so she wouldn’t see me, I flung my arm around her and she shriek with fright ahehehe…gotcha…Joy always brings out the kid in me

As I got ready for bed my mind drifted off to what transpired the whole day…

Random thoughts…

On sisters…

I have always treasured my relationship with my sister(s)-- Sisters ~ play, eat, sleep, bathe, study and grow together. Sisters share so much that they become an integral part of each other—they understand every mood, every hope, and every dream. Sisters cry and laugh together, without the fear of being judged. Sisters can be at their worst or at their weakest and not worry about anything.

Sisterhood offers love, security and acceptance ~ that no matter what happens, despite the distance, they will be there.

And it is because of my sisters that I want Bianca to have a sister too, to experience sisterhood in its entirety, to experience the joys of sharing with a sister…and being a sister…

…the same way I did.

My little girls’ future…

When Bianca turns 20, ill be 50, such a scary thought…I’m not sure what lies ahead, not sure if all the decisions I’ll make are correct but one things for sure, every decision I make for you will be made out of love.

Heaven help me…

xoxo:

…stay cute little darling…mommy loves you the most...

On Mom...

Shucks still haven’t gotten that mattress …sigh

No comments: