- The 11th of the month fell on a weekend, making preparations easier.
- Instead of the usual heart shaped cake we'd gotten her the previous months, we got the dog shaped cake...which proves to be a better choice cause it tasted so much better :D, the fillings are gooey and more chocolatey :D (the icing on the heart shaped cake actually tastes like merengue so I was really getting tired of getting this one).
- This may be the last month that we are to celebrate it in Laguna, cause we are moving back to QC in the next couple of weeks.
- Bianca wore a tube dress...though I personally do not want dear daughter wearing sexy clothes...(kse i just feel that its not fitting for an infant)...we just had to use the dress kse sayang, this was actually a gift and i hafta admit that it is nice :D
- Bianca's ears are pierced. so yes, she is dalagita already.
Bianca is really just a happy happy baby :D and hubs and I couldnt ask for more. I have been keeping track of her developments and milestone and am happy to see that she's almost always ahead in achieving these milestones (at least based on what to expect the first year :D)