Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

About Me

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The wifey in me

Oh, I just remember...I've been thinking a lot on what to cook this weekend--hubs and I are moving in our new house ---yippeeeeeeeee---finally, on our own...

Im thinking of making arroz caldo for breakfast
beef and mushroom in oyster sauce for lunch...
no idea what to prepare for snack and dinner ...

hubs been kidding me naman that we'll have take outs and deliveries every night...well, not if i can help it, at least on our first month, i intend naman to cook for him...even with the limited recipe that i know, im sure naman we wouldnt be starve or we wouldnt resort to pangat(pangatlong init) unless of course there are left overs, kaya nga am encouraging hubs to eat a lot para walang left overs :D

For Bianca naman, she'll have solids na next month and as advised by pedia, she'll only eat mashed whatever on her first month---so there---one less prob---so now i only have to think of hubs---and for this reason we hired a maid who knows how to cook na---my alibi--pang back up in case i cant cook---but hubs knows better :D