Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

About Me

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Endings...

Last week started out rather bleakly, little did i know that the weekend holds something really wonderful...

Rundown of events

Monday - mom and I went to Pasay to vote and support a cuz who is running for brgy captain post, ---she lost...

Tuesday - I was late for my 7AM breakfast meeting, i got in the office at 830AM. (so typical of me ahehehehe)...After the meeting, I hurriedly returned to my workstation to finish my '08 AOP, only to find out that my personal folder was deleted...all files were saved there (ang galing noh?) we were informed by IT that it will take anout a week or 2 to restore all the files...sigh. Then later in the afternoon, I was scheduled for a 6PM interview, I got there at 545PM, I waited til 730PM only to find out that the interviewer wasnt coming in...such luck...then went to QC stayed there for the night cause I have a scheduled meeting at 5AM tom...

Wednesday- I got up at 2AM to prepare for my 5AM meeting, I logged in at 330AM,I intentionally went in earlier to prepare, only the meeting was cancelled. Last night was the first night i didnt sleep with mah moochi sigh

Thursday - Its a legal holiday but I am at work...I need to up (again) my 08 forecast...its due wed next week. oh, I am working night shift today and tom and next week too...

Friday - finally completed 08 forecast and staff plan for all lines of business...hubs picked me up in alabang at 9AM. bfast at mcdo and then were off to binan to pick up Bianca...we are to spend the weekend at QC...we had lunch at nanays (Bianca's great grand mother) twas the first time nanay saw Bianca, good thing naman Bianca was being sociable and kept on smiling at nanay...ahehehe

Saturday - Went to Medical City for Bianca's 2nd shot of rotavirus... :D, since this was administered orally, we opted na to have Bianca's ears pierced :D sigh, my little dalagita(I'd post her pix on my next post)...she's now wearing this heart shaped sterilized earring...and since Dra is so nice, she gave us discount :D. Then we went to Robinsons Galleria, twas the first time Bianca ever went to the mall...Tita Jhing bought her stroller (baptismal gift) :D

Sunday - Hubs and I took Bianca out for a walk, we visited the house where we'd be staying once we moved back in QC... The house looks empty. hubs and I made a list of the things that we'll initially need to make us comfy...wow, we are going to have a new home, both hubs and I are so excited ...we painted Bianca's cabinet pink...while the cabinets in the kitchen are painted green(green was our motiff when we got married)...as we looked at each room, we'd smile at each other with joy, knowing that our new home, will be filled with so much love.

Sigh. Life is good. :D