Lilypie1st Birthday Ticker

About Me

Monday, November 12, 2007

Pay you to blog

The sound of the Christmas jingles being sung by my nephews and nieces woke me up last Sunday; their happy voices ringing in my ear…Christmas songs, this early? I took a quick peak at the calendar---November 11---wow, exactly 44 days before Christmas. Oh sure, Christmas is a great time as this is the time we remember the birthday of Jesus, but it also means preparing tons of gifts for family and friends which spells out---additional expenses.

It’s a good thing I chanced upon and joined blogvertise (and got approved real fast too). Blogverstise is an amazing way to generate extra income---while doing something you really want-blog. Plus its all so simple too, no system requirements whatsoever…Blogging has never been this great with blogverstise


You too can join,and get paid to blog.