Wednesday, November 28, 2007
3.Another perfume?(i gave him a perfume on his birthday)
4.Another watch?(we got the his and hers watch last xmas)
Cant really decide. so last saturday, i asked hubs what he wanted, he simply answered...A BABY BOY...
susme, di pa nga nawawala yung stretch marks ko noh!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Maybe that ability to relax comes with more time or stability. Or maybe it's a way to assure that you're on your toes. Either way, I love our home...I just suppose that I'm still not entirely comfortable being the Queen. Someday, I'll write about pulling in every single known direction that comes with handling and managing your own home and having a little teeny baby, but not tonight.
I'm so tired I can hardly see straight. I dont know how much longer i could juggle work and home responsibilities. Its good thing that this is my last week at work and come january we'll have ate salve to help out ate krisel with the chores at home and take care of the little one while im at work
The "home + work" load really took me by surprise...since our househelp is young she doesnt know how to cook yet so at night when i get home, i still need to cook dinner and i also prepare breakfast and lunch before going to sleep( and thats because i go to work early) sigh ...it can really get frustrating sometimes...and im really just too tired now to fully enjoy our new home and bianca and hubs...but then again, no matter how tired I am ,each night as i rock Bianca to sleep, I couldnt help but be overwhelmed with so much love and gratitude...I feel so blessed having my baby and my husband. and time and again i realized i shouldnt be complaining for our life is unfolding so beautifully, i guess i couldnt really ask for more...tonight, i shall remember to hug hubs for the wonderful life we have together.
happy holidays friends. i owe bloghops and tags pa, but once we have ate salve on board, i'll visit everybody's page na. pramis =)
just wanted to say that Bianca has learned a new trick...she can jump...and she is so kulit...lately she's also been babbling a lot of ah goos...and hehehehe's but thats about it :D
more on the jumping though, last night when my mom held Bianca in her armpit, she'd jump a dozen times, making hubs and I burst into laughter, and then she'd jump again, and then we'll laugh again and then she'd jump again...this went on for about an hour or so...needless to say we were all so tired by the end of the day with Bianca's kakulitan. that I was 2 hours late at work...(so typical of me, hubs would say!)
makes me think though if we should get Bianca a jumperoo...(and i know naman that hubs wouldnt agree cause we just got her a walker cum exer saucer and it was quite expensive plus we'd also be getting Bianca a high chair next month)twas just a thought :D
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Im thinking of making arroz caldo for breakfast
beef and mushroom in oyster sauce for lunch...
no idea what to prepare for snack and dinner ...
hubs been kidding me naman that we'll have take outs and deliveries every night...well, not if i can help it, at least on our first month, i intend naman to cook for him...even with the limited recipe that i know, im sure naman we wouldnt be starve or we wouldnt resort to pangat(pangatlong init) unless of course there are left overs, kaya nga am encouraging hubs to eat a lot para walang left overs :D
For Bianca naman, she'll have solids na next month and as advised by pedia, she'll only eat mashed whatever on her first month---so there---one less prob---so now i only have to think of hubs---and for this reason we hired a maid who knows how to cook na---my alibi--pang back up in case i cant cook---but hubs knows better :D
Tagged by Erika
This is fun :D
1) What’s the brand of your wristwatch? Gucci
2) What’s the brand of your bracelet? brandless ( i got from my alahera lang ahehehe)
3) What’s the brand of your cell phone? Nokia
4) What’s the brand of your computer?Dell
5) What’s the brand of your bags? RL,Tommy and dooney and bourke
6) What’s the brand of your undies? triumph
7) What’s the brand of your flip-flops? Havaianas and old navy
8)What’s the brand of your shoes? my 1 and 1/2 years old rockport screaming i resign !!!
9) What’s the brand of your wallet? Girbaud
10) What’s the brand of your shirts? Kamiseta
11) What’s the brand of your TV? Sony and JVC
12) What’s the brand of your cars? Toyota
13) What’s the brand of your mp3 player? Don’t have one.
14) What’s the brand of your make up? Maybelline
15) What’s the brand of your shampoo and conditioner? finesse
16) What’s the brand of your jeans? armani
17) What’s the brand of your laundry soap? Tide(i guess) and perla for Bianca (this one am sure cause i personally bought it
18) What’s the brand of your lotion? crab tree and evelyns goat milk lotion
19) What’s the brand of your toothpaste? Colgate
20) What’s the brand of your ballpen? im using a monggol pencil
Now im tagging joey, arlene, emz, jesse and norm
Tagged by Joey
1. are you good at hiding your feelings? am i? i guess so...
2. how can we tell that you're already irritated?when i am silent na...
3. how do you treat the person that obviously doesn't like you? dedma :D
4. what usually ruins your mood? interrupted sleep
5. who do you see everyday that you wish you just wouldn't at all? I couldnt think of anybody right
6. when was the last time that you had a good cry? The day hubs and I fought about the email sent by ****
7. how often do you shop for clothes? I dont do shopping on a routinary basis, i just buy stuff if I see something nice and its affordable.
8. who's your long-time crush? None?weird ba?
9. someone you just had a crush on? I guess hubs... i just keeping falling for him e...(awww sweet)
10 . do you have something that you wish you just don't? My bulging puson! :D (this answer i snagged from Joey, cause i, too, wish that I dont have this aheheh)
11. do you sometimes crave for something that isn't there? yeah
12 . do you wish to live in a faraway land where nobody knows you? No, I like the thought that my mom or family is just around the corner
13. have you kissed a total stranger?No.
14. what do you want to do at this moment? go home and sleep next to Bianca
15 . the worst feeling?Daughters first cold/fever. Waiting for something....
16. how about the best? cuddling my little one...seeeing and making her smile
17. ever given your number to someone you dislike? yeah--workmates! our mobile phones are published in the frontdesk...
18. what will you say to the one reading this right now? I hope I'm not boring you :)
19. what/who do you need right now? A new job.
20 . happy with your life? Yes,'nuff said
Now im tagging Erika, arlene, emz, jesse and norm
Mark also informed me that the position in * has already been filled out...Shouldnt there be a feedback system for all companies--- I mean candidates shouldnt be left hanging or guessing if the position they are applying for is closed na or sana at the very least, update the ads naman...sigh...ranting mode lang
I've stopped updating the staff plan and I havent been reviewing the accounts performance...This is bad
But then again, it could have been worse...
Bianca naman, on the other hand, had her 2nd dose of the 5 in 1 vaccine last Saturday. Everything went well too...She now weighs 8.6 Kg, her pedia commented that she gaining weight too fast, but no need to put her pa naman on diet :D
Hubs and I naman are quite busy shopping for our new house :D, it still looks bare but we both agree that despite its emptiness, para pa rin kmeng SM---we've got it all :D
Friday, November 16, 2007
We’d like to guarantee a solid financial future for our only child Bianca; We’d like to take care of Bianca even after our own death, thus we thought of getting a Life insurance
But getting life insurance should need not mean, going broke due to huge premiums, reduce premiums should be one of the major considerations in getting a life insurance. One should also be able to see the insurance plans pros and cons .
Keeping in mind these factors, we started searching online and chanced upon this http://www.advantagetermlife.com it out yourself as this may answer all you life insurance needs.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
- The 11th of the month fell on a weekend, making preparations easier.
- Instead of the usual heart shaped cake we'd gotten her the previous months, we got the dog shaped cake...which proves to be a better choice cause it tasted so much better :D, the fillings are gooey and more chocolatey :D (the icing on the heart shaped cake actually tastes like merengue so I was really getting tired of getting this one).
- This may be the last month that we are to celebrate it in Laguna, cause we are moving back to QC in the next couple of weeks.
- Bianca wore a tube dress...though I personally do not want dear daughter wearing sexy clothes...(kse i just feel that its not fitting for an infant)...we just had to use the dress kse sayang, this was actually a gift and i hafta admit that it is nice :D
- Bianca's ears are pierced. so yes, she is dalagita already.
Bianca is really just a happy happy baby :D and hubs and I couldnt ask for more. I have been keeping track of her developments and milestone and am happy to see that she's almost always ahead in achieving these milestones (at least based on what to expect the first year :D)
Monday, November 12, 2007
With Sofia turning 8, i couldnt help but think of how time flies by so quickly...I mean Sofia is 8... our little baby is 8 now...not so baby anymore and definitely not so little :D...
Sofia being the first grandchild (thus the first niece) on our side was an instant favorite, I'd even remember running home (literally) from work just to play with her and I'd even take time off from work to be with her...she was indeed a little darling...:D
In my mind, Sofia would always be the little girl who brings so much joy and happiness. I(or we) have always been and will be always be proud of her...and I (or we) would always love her...I just hope she gets to realize this... On her birthday, I wrote her a letter:
Wow happy birthday little sofia. You are 8 years old now. I am so proud of you. :D
Just some things I want you to remember:
- Stay a good girl. ( i used the word stay so she gets to realize that she is a good girl na, kse naman lately she's been scolded for doing so many little naughty things and I'm afraid she might get the idea that she is bad---but she isn't...though she really gets jealous on the attention that Bianca is getting not only from me but also from lola...sigh) Also, always follow your mom and dad and lolo and lola
- Stay nice to your brother and sister. (you are toyangs idol so always be good and nice )
- Study harder. --you need to keep your grades up and stay on the number 1 position in your class. (Sofia is really smart and I (or we) are really hoping she gets an academic scholarship and use her full potential.)
- lastly, always remember that you will always be our favorite pamangkin.
Often, Sofia would ask if she is still loved...and always, I'd truthfully answer, yes I love you...i hope she gets to realize that...and hope she gets to understand that I may now have my own daughter but that doesnt mean I love her less, moreso, it doesnt mean that the good times and memories we shared are forgotten...of course not, for in my heart, little sofia would always be very special.
It’s a good thing I chanced upon and joined blogvertise (and got approved real fast too). Blogverstise is an amazing way to generate extra income---while doing something you really want-blog. Plus its all so simple too, no system requirements whatsoever…Blogging has never been this great with blogverstise…
You too can join,and get paid to blog.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Rundown of events
Monday - mom and I went to Pasay to vote and support a cuz who is running for brgy captain post, ---she lost...
Tuesday - I was late for my 7AM breakfast meeting, i got in the office at 830AM. (so typical of me ahehehehe)...After the meeting, I hurriedly returned to my workstation to finish my '08 AOP, only to find out that my personal folder was deleted...all files were saved there (ang galing noh?) we were informed by IT that it will take anout a week or 2 to restore all the files...sigh. Then later in the afternoon, I was scheduled for a 6PM interview, I got there at 545PM, I waited til 730PM only to find out that the interviewer wasnt coming in...such luck...then went to QC stayed there for the night cause I have a scheduled meeting at 5AM tom...
Wednesday- I got up at 2AM to prepare for my 5AM meeting, I logged in at 330AM,I intentionally went in earlier to prepare, only the meeting was cancelled. Last night was the first night i didnt sleep with mah moochi sigh
Thursday - Its a legal holiday but I am at work...I need to up (again) my 08 forecast...its due wed next week. oh, I am working night shift today and tom and next week too...
Friday - finally completed 08 forecast and staff plan for all lines of business...hubs picked me up in alabang at 9AM. bfast at mcdo and then were off to binan to pick up Bianca...we are to spend the weekend at QC...we had lunch at nanays (Bianca's great grand mother) twas the first time nanay saw Bianca, good thing naman Bianca was being sociable and kept on smiling at nanay...ahehehe
Saturday - Went to Medical City for Bianca's 2nd shot of rotavirus... :D, since this was administered orally, we opted na to have Bianca's ears pierced :D sigh, my little dalagita(I'd post her pix on my next post)...she's now wearing this heart shaped sterilized earring...and since Dra is so nice, she gave us discount :D. Then we went to Robinsons Galleria, twas the first time Bianca ever went to the mall...Tita Jhing bought her stroller (baptismal gift) :D
Sunday - Hubs and I took Bianca out for a walk, we visited the house where we'd be staying once we moved back in QC... The house looks empty. hubs and I made a list of the things that we'll initially need to make us comfy...wow, we are going to have a new home, both hubs and I are so excited ...we painted Bianca's cabinet pink...while the cabinets in the kitchen are painted green(green was our motiff when we got married)...as we looked at each room, we'd smile at each other with joy, knowing that our new home, will be filled with so much love.
Sigh. Life is good. :D
Friday, November 2, 2007
We celebrated hubs bday in Baguio---hubs, the king of my world :)
Honeymoon pix, (boracay)...wala ako kse im the one taking the pix e, kinda funny cause most of our honeymoon pix are solo's...understandably naman cause it was just the two us :)
Bianca first shot at the nursery (taken at The Medical City)
Photo and layout by the most caring anaesthesologist in the world --Dr. Berdan...pix taken right after birth (The Medical City)
Mother and Daughter --we celebrated Bianca's 3rd month bday yey :) hubs dropped by lang in Laguna with ninang meann in tow
A family pix, taken in a resto in QC, we celebrated MILs bday, didnt wanna join na sana cause the place was noisy and the crowd was kinda rowdy(plus it was really late na---way past Bianca's bedtime), syempre naman hubs wouldnt agree so we joined them, sadly, the next day Bianca had fever tsk tsk tsk...
And oh, i intentionally posted hubs and mine pix first, kse naman i look so different na because I am still carrying some maternal fats :(
A healthy, happy baby is a mothers pride and joy...no doubt...am just so happy Bianca's thriving...despite the occasional coughs and colds :)
Last October 17, dad was scheduled for a check up with his gastroenterologist. The doctor normally comes in at around 3PM...which means, i needed to report to work early so i can go home early and take care of Bianca since mom will be coming along with dad, my katamaran however got the better of me--so i just called in sick and stayed at home the whole day...
i've been missing Bianca a lot cause we havent had the (quality)time to really bond...I took advantage of this leave and took care of Bianca the whole day
and she (can) now...
--sit for a few sec unsupported
--gargles a lot
--(i think) she recognizes me coz she follows me around (with her eyes)
and i was raving over this one talaga
--she squeals in delight na...as in she can laugh...i was playing peek-a-boo with her in front of the mirror and then she laughed...we did it over and over again ad she was laughing out loudly....ahehehe...talk about reaping rewards...by far, this is one of the sweetest :)
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Avent isis breast pump on the go set – 1 set
Infant feeding set – 1 set or (newborn starter kit)
Bottle trainer kit – 1 pc
Magic trainer pack 7 oz twin pack – 1 set
Avent magic cup 9 oz twin pack – 2sets
Avent 3 pack 11 oz – 1 set
Pacifier – 6-18 months
Thanks thanks thanks